Friday 22 September 2017

Anthem 3 Update


Just a quick news update. I finished the first draft of Anthem 3 this week and am quite buzzed. The sense of achievement at the end of a book is always immense, even more so this time as it’s the end of a trilogy. There’s still a lot of work to go. The second draft is often much harder than the first, but you can’t rewrite nothing and it’s a massive thing to have that first draft done and printed. Book 3 has probably been the easiest to write. Probably because I knew the characters so well, I’ve been living with them for over two years. I always plot my books in advance, but this one was more heavily plotted than the first two as it had to tie everything up. I’ve had a lot of interruptions this summer but that outline made it easy to stay on track.

I always like to take to take a break between drafts so won’t look at the manuscript till mid-October, when hopefully I’ll come at it with a fresh eye. In the meantime, I want to relax; catch up on my reading, work on a short story or two and best of all, take a holiday. I’m off on a two-week cruise with my husband next week, taking in Spain, France and Italy. By the time I get back I hope to know the status of Anthem 2 with my publisher and will share any news here.

Right Here, Right Now, the anthology featuring my story The Coach comes out while I’m away on 3rd October.



FROM POPULAR GAY ROMANCE AUTHORS LILY HARLEM, SAMANTHA CAYTO, BRIGHAM VAUGHN, ALEXA MILNE, JON KEYS AND THOM COLLINS

BUY IT FROM:



Have a great weekend, whatever you’re plans. Have fun and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment